The confidentiality and security of your personal data are of great importance to belalampert.com.
Bela Lampert, whose registered office is at Plaza Cuatro Caños no2 – CP: 33011, Oviedo, is responsible for processing personal data collected on the Site, in accordance with the applicable regulations on personal data and, in particular, EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter ‘GDPR’) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, as well as any other obligations that may be applicable.
I. What is personal data?
Personal data is any information relating to individuals which makes it possible to identify them directly or indirectly by reference to one or more elements which are specific to them, such as surname, first name, postal or email address, or by reference to an identification number, such as an order number or even an IP address, etc.
II. Why does belalampert.com collect my personal data? belalampert.com collects and processes your data to:
- Allow you to create an account on our Site;
- Manage your access to your account on the Site;
- Send you an email to invite you to our courses;
- Process and manage orders placed;
- Ensure the delivery of the products and services you order;
- Send you quotations in connection with our sales of courses;
- Ensure the security of online transactions, prevent fraud or payment problems and manage collections, in particular through automated processing of your data;
- Manage the relationship with users in the context of requests for information or complaints that you send us through our Site;
- Manage and optimise your customer experience through a better understanding of our users;
- Provide a personalised shopping experience, aligned as closely as possible with your tastes and preferences; and
- Perform statistical analysis to develop management, measurement and reporting tools in order to adapt and improve our commercial and marketing activities.
Subject to your consent:
- Send you information about special offers, news and events through the channels you have selected;
- Offer you a personalised interface or a personalised presentation of our offers in our emails; and
- Keep your credit card details (excluding the CVV) to facilitate your future purchases.
III. When might we collect your personal data?
We might collect your personal data when you:
- Fill in the account creation form on the Site to create your member account;
- Place an order on the Site;
- Pay for your order;
- Consent to receive certain marketing communication from us by email; and
IV. What personal data might we collect?
1- In the course of our activities, we might collect certain information directly from you for the purposes set out in section II of this policy. The information we collect comprises:
- The personal data you provide when you create your user account, such as your identity, email address, password and date of birth;
- Your contact details (name, email), if you subscribe to our blog or submit these details;
- Your contact details, in particular your addresses for billing and delivering your orders, if applicable;
- Your personal preferences in relation to the products and services we offer on our Site;
- Information relating to your orders, such as the products and services you request;
- Information relating to your method of payment when you place an order on our Site (your bank details are encrypted before transmission, and payments are made via a secure payment platform, Teachable/Stripe, and supplemented by control measures to ensure the security of purchases made on the Site and to combat fraud); and
- Information you enter when you leave a review of a product or service on our Site.2- In order to ensure payment security during transactions on the Site, prevent fraud and protect you in the context of online sales, we also collect data and carry out automated data processing for the purpose of managing and/or having orders managed by one of our suppliers to verify the accuracy of the information provided when an order is placed on our Site. If an order payment is flagged, our fraud prevention service will individually verify the report.
3-We use third party advertising on our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons, which will send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and others. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (for example in which city you live in), or showing certain ads based on sites you visited in the past (such as showing ads of clothes if you’ve been visiting a lot of online clothes stores lately).
To know more about how Google uses information from sites that use their services, look here:
4- Finally we may collect information relating to your use of our Site, in particular your browsing (IP address, pages, products and services visited or searched for, links clicked, etc.), to build a commercial profile about you in order to analyse or predict aspects such as your personal preferences or interests and to send you marketing communication tailored to your preferences or interests, as well as to personalise our Site or services. Some of this information may be collected through the cookies installed on your device while you browse our Site. For more information about cookies, please see section XI of this policy (this section is subject to your consent).
V. What are the legal grounds for processing your data?
belalampert.com processes your personal data on the following legal bases:
Execution of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR): it is necessary to process your data to execute the contract agreed between you and belalampert.com when you create an account on the Site; when you place an order; to ensure payment, delivery and follow-up of your orders; and to manage our interactions;
Legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR): belalampert.com may have a legitimate interest in processing your data. For example, this is the case when belalampert.com carries out product returns or debt collection for unpaid orders, or when it analyses the browsing activity of its members to improve offers and services, to carry out statistical studies on the products and/or services it markets, and to protect its digital channels (websites, applications, etc.)
Consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR): belalampert.com processes data after obtaining your express consent, which you may withdraw at any time.
Fulfilment of legal obligations (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR): belalampert.com may process data in fulfilment of its legal obligations. This is the case for any procedures involved in the withdrawal or collection of products, or even for the accounting procedures associated with your orders.
VI. Who are the recipients of your personal data?
When access to your personal data is necessary to manage our business relationship or legal obligations, we ensure that such access is only given to persons authorised by belalampert.com.
We may also need to communicate your personal data to:
- Subcontractors, such as:
- Our hosting and site maintenance providers and our electronic personal data collection solutions;
- Our payment service providers;
- Our fraud prevention and anti-fraud providers;
- Our logistics providers;
- Our marketing solution providers; and
- Third party advertisers.
belalampert.com may also be required to disclose your data to third parties in order to comply with legal, regulatory or contractual obligations, or to respond to requests from legally authorised authorities.
VII. International transfers of data
Some recipients of your personal data may be located outside the European Economic Area.
Any transfer of your data outside of the European Economic Area is carried out with the appropriate safeguards (i.e. Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs), Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs), Codes of Conduct or Certification Mechanisms), including contractual, technical and organisational measures, in accordance with the applicable personal data protection regulations.
VIII. How long is your data stored for?
belalampert.com has defined the retention periods for your personal data in accordance with its legal obligations.
Your credit card details will be kept for a maximum period of fifteen (15) months after payment for your order. If you have chosen to store your credit card details on our Site, your credit card details will be retained until your credit card expires plus one day, or until you choose to delete these details via your user account.
IX. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with current legislation, in particular the GDPR, you have the right to access and rectify your personal data, as well as the right to request its deletion, to object to its processing and to obtain limitation of processing on legitimate grounds, or portability, insofar as applicable, and not to be subject to automated decisions.
These rights can be exercised directly at belalampert.com, citing the right that you wish to exercise and attaching a document that proves your identity (national identity card or similar document, such as a passport):
- By email to the following address: email@example.com
- By post to the following address: Plaza Cuatro Caños 2, 33011 Oviedo.
You will receive a reply within a maximum of one (1) month from the date of receipt of your application.
X. Right to file a complaint.
For any complaint or matter related to the collection and processing of your data by belalampert.com on the Site, you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD):
C/Jorge Juan, 6
Tel: +34 91 266 3517
Fax: +34 91 455 5699
In addition, on the website of the European Data Protection Board (EDPB), you will find contact details for other European bodies which can provide assistance: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en