You Did It!
When was the last time you celebrated yourself?
When was the last time you celebrated your writing?
We tend to focus on the things that are not good, that we need to improve, that are still missing or are not yet working, in our screenplay, book, blog,…
That’s because we tend to hold ourselves to a certain standard. We would love to have a certain outcome after our writing session. We’d love for it to be perfect.
But that’s beside the point.
What we should do instead, is celebrate:
– Celebrate that we took the time to write something, anything…
– Celebrate that we made the next step on our journey
– Celebrate that we learned something that day
– Celebrate that we did what we love to do
– Celebrate ourselves like we would celebrate others in the same situation
– Celebrate, no matter the outcome!
Write. Don’t judge. Celebrate.
If you do that every day, “perfection” will come by itself.
But you need to let go of judgment!
Learn to let go of judgment:
(To get the link to the “Yoga for Writers” Program sign up for my daily emails on this website and check the P.S. section of the Welcome email!)